Status Updates: (Your status update will be removed as soon as found if it violates the below)
- There shall be NO links in the status updates unless its from one of the Script writers or me.
- Do not post a status update as soon as you join. You will be assumed to be a bot and your account will be removed.
- Name your threads with something descriptive like "Apup gives error at line # 106" or "Need help choosing a download for Italian XP". Please don't just use "I need help"
- Please please please include a copy of your apup log file if your having problems or errors and posting about it. Its hard to help you if we don't have that log.
- Please be patient if you don't get a reply within a few hours, there are few of us and we are not glued to the screen. We also come on at irregular intervals. I may check the site up to 7 times a day in one day and then skip a day due to real life.
- When creating a suggestion give it a proper title as show above. Make sure to describe why you think this (change/item) is (needed/not needed).
- If you are new to the forum and I see external links in your first post It will almost always be instantly considered spam and have your account deleted without going through the post content so, make sure you ask if you can post a link first and describe what its for(suggestion area is exemption from deletion, links are allowed as long as you follow the above thread rules).
- Be civil and others will be civil to you in return(unless you fail to supply a log file when asking for help).
- Debates are fine as long as it doesn't break down into flame wars(being rude to each other) and name calling.