I think we must start a topic to list all current problems and bugs. We can also link them to the topic link/discussion, for more in deep view of the problem.
This will make it easier for users to track current progress and also to see which problems have been fixed.
Current bug and problem list:
2. Autopatcher for Windows XP (x86), English, 15 Nov 2007, downloads successfully, but leaves a 507KB still to do runtime error in apup
3. Runtime error (0) when downloading starts for Office XP, 2003 and 2007. Seems when start calculating. Both are 20 Nov releases error in 2003 & 2007 scripts
4. Freezing when downloading, but continues when you restart apup again
5. Resizing of windows does not work resize does not work
6. With 4KB left, the following message appear on Office 2007 download "One or more files failed verification. Would you like to continue at your own risk?". Was busy fetching KB943559_glb.apm from www.autopatcher.com
7. Latest version of apup (18 Nov) display calculating... the whole time
8. Latest script (23 Nov - V2.6), "One or more files failed verification. Would you like to continue". It only happens after a full download (clean install)
9. Latest version of apup does not download the scripts. It only download the current one when you press next. Works fine with previous version
10. Latest script (23 Nov - Beta V2.6), Runtime error (0) occurs with 40Mb left, only when most components have been downloaded, for example from V2.4 to V2.6 additions. No runtime error(0) with clean install. latest script - version 2.6 beta
11. Office 2003 download script (23 Nov) - Runtime error '0' - download at the time was: Fetching office 2003-KB943552-fullfile-enu
12. Runtime error(0) when downloading Windows/2003 64-bit
13. Office 2003 & 2007 download "One or more files failed verification. Would you like to continue at your own risk?". CRC error fix
14. Freezing when downloading (any version of scripts), but continues when you restart apup again - not critical.
15. File failed verification when downloading Windows/2003 64-bit - Version beta 2.0 (27 Nov 2007) - hash mismatch
16. Runtime error(0) on network timeout, file not found etc.
21 November - Item 8 & 9, and updated for v2.2 script. Add 2007 Office download runtime error(0)
23 November - Added Item 10
24 November - Edit Item 8 & 10
25 November - Add item 11, update item 6
26 November - Item 1 - fixed
28 November - Updated for Version 3.3 beta Windows XP (x86)
29 November - Updated for Version 2.0 beta Windows XP/2003 (x64)
03 December 2007 - Updated for 3.3 beta, 1.2 beta and 2.2 beta
05 December 2007 - Updated for apup.exe (1.0.3)
14 December 2007 - Updated for apup.exe (1.0.3) runtime errors
Item 1 - Fixed with new apup.exe (25 Nov)
Item 2 - has been updated with item 8 and 10
Item 3 - replaced by item 6 and 11
Item 4 - replaced by 14
Item 5 - Visual bug - since they don't mess with APUP script handling - need to be added to program enhancements
Item 7 & 9 fixed - not a bug or problem, suppose to work like that - see explanation from Renato below
Edited by Rudy, 14 December 2007 - 12:00 AM.