Error at the end of APUP
Posted 15 February 2009 - 11:00 PM
an warning only: i was checking the .net release for ptg and i've realized that the .net script was downloading .net 3.5 from the wrong place, basically meaning that this script was downloading the .net 3.5 sp0 and this one is now at sp1. .net 3.5 is multilang and i've checked the download location that i can take from ms download center with the brazilian release and they math. so, anyone that have downloaded this script wasted 231 MB since some time ago. also, this script is downloading obsolete language packs. i'm fixing it right now
Posted 16 February 2009 - 09:33 PM
there's an image about what i'm talking in here
Cristiano, tomorrow I will finally install XP on my notebook and, after installing the drivers, will promptly use the Autopacher to update the system. Anyhow, I will tell you the results. Either error free or not.
Posted 16 February 2009 - 10:24 PM
Posted 17 February 2009 - 08:40 PM
That hotfix is related to IE7 and has been installed normally on my system today. By the way, the installation of Autopatcher resources occurred absolutely error-free. But, you should know that I installed an original XP SP3, OEM version, from its original CD. Thanks for the nice results.
Posted 17 February 2009 - 08:47 PM
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users