I looked at my DirectX folder (the one where the latest had been deleted) and I noticed an old .md5 from a past DirectX
left behind -> md5_checksum_for_DirectX_Aug_2009_Redistr.md5
, and that there was no .md5 for Feb2010, I also
forgot to add one so, I updated the script and provided an .md5 for Feb2010.
This is what I did, use the updated script and new .md5 (or not)
If everything seems OK, update the script and add the md5.7z to -> /releases/directx/
with the directx.rti file.
BTW, I provided the same .apm and .rti as before in the directx_files_updated.7z (this time in a folder), the updated
script and new md5.7z are all that need to be uploaded.