I will order the list in priority later.
I want you guys to comment on requests too. If you think something has more priority, tell me.
If you have a request simplify it in the first sentence so that I can copy that sentence here. Then elaborate on it in the rest of your sentences(if it is needed). That way, I can look up your post to understand more.
Define a system type then download updates for that system.
X next to star means done.
Requests so far:
* More then one download at same time. (viroman)
* Allow downloads from local network. (moorsey)
* Allow system profiling. (Guitar_Mike)
* Separate downloads into different OS types. (viroman)
* Compress Downloads into 7z/iso's for easy travel. (viroman)
* Echo To Log File(Guitar_Mike)
* Levels of Verbosity.[how much stuff goes into the log file] (viroman)
* Download all updates per selected OS types. (viroman)
* Pause/Resume downloads. (Shof) <- im not sure this can be done with current downloader... will look into it after release. Right now it can only stop after it downloads a file, then resume downloading other files when you say so.
* Multi language support using hot-load DLL's. [in other words I can make it show your language](viroman)
* "Fat32 Safe" check box when compressing files. (Cristiano)
X *Log file ALWAYS on. (viroman)
* Mark already downloaded. [have to modify release.list to add hash values for script files, should be done by script maintainers](Click_Click)