Discussion thread for this project is HERE.
AutoPatcher Updater 2 v184.108.40.206 <LINK REMOVED FOR NOW. CHECK BACK IN A FEW DAYS>
HASH MD5: 8384990694B3EE624F13E85ED7DEE4B6
Size: 2,270,811 bytes
Date: June 10, 2012
Changes for this version:
* Fixed a down right blunder on 220.127.116.11 update.
* Some more debug code for the reported dos command errors.
* Minor improvements to some code areas
* Fixed and unreported command line bug(was not picking up on the /log:x command quickly enough). <no, I didn't fix the bug where it thinks /log by itself is bad, I forgot. my bad.>
* More logging code. If you put in debug mode... your going to get a ton of more lines in the log.
REMEMBER: If you download this and if you click to download the APUP engine, it will download the older APUP NOT APUP2. It will not overwrite apup2 and they both can exist in the same directory.
- File Download bars sometimes show as fully downloaded but, download is still going.(microsoft servers report incomplete file sizes. Each packet from them contains more data regarding the file size. I don't have the code in place to figure that out yet.)
- ETD timer is disabled till I get the above problem fixed.
- There have been complaints about dos commands in the script not working for some people. I can't replicate the problem on my side. I put in more debug code for it.
I know I said I wouldn't put out a newer version but, since I am working on pretty much the same code branch that is in apup I might as well throw in the changes and let you see them.
Edited by ViroMan, 11 June 2012 - 05:14 AM.