Similar problem here with what Whatacrock
was experiencing, though it appears he's already good to go. APUP2 downloading with no verification errors .. all releases show as true .. but AutoPatcher showing unofficial/unsupported. I see in post 9 of this thread that _def_x_
mentioned stray files as being the possible culprit. I think I found them. In my
dotnet folder I found 6 strays (4 of them .apm files - which Viroman
's batch file mentioned in post #3 would have deleted for Whatacrock
). I thought this might point others in the right direction without needing to download the entire dotnet folder again - which is fricken huuuuge. I haven't checked out the script, but the script maintainer could possibly make references to delete these files from previous releases when updating. Anyway, these were the stray files I found ...
On a somewhat related note. I found another folder\file that was causing my Apup2 folder to show as unofficial/unsupported. I noticed in the stand_alone folder I was showing an older release of Adobe Reader X along with the most current update. Deleting the folder for the older version - in my case ..
.. made everything official.
I hope this makes sense. I still need to head over to the AutoPatcher Addon & Extras Module Depot to report some other issues I'm having with the .NET Framework Addon Pack
Edited by dfdff3000, 26 February 2012 - 12:33 AM.