Changes so far:
* Can download things by itself... doesn't need curl to do the downloading. (in other words less mess)(still a tad more work to do in here)
* Added ability to input and remember list url... like in apup2.
* Will always log( yaye with the change above and this one, no more batch files are needed, although you still can if you insist)
* Minor tweaks and changes here and there....
Changes that might happen before release:
* Might get the columns to sort and show more data like apup2 did.
* Might get some extra scripting code in for assisting WhatACrocks scripts.
Apup2 probably won't come back any time soon since the code and IDE is on my computer which I can't use atm. So I will make do with what I have to work with.
Edited by ViroMan, 22 September 2012 - 07:53 AM.