- Code a way around using ssubtmr6.dll so we can stop this old dll version crap in its tracks and get around having to register/use a dll we have no control over. [Mostly Done?]
- Recode OS detection around WMI service(tons less code/txt & more upgradable in future... AP2) [Mostly Done]
- Add simple install error report ability
- Change AP's restart call to be an internal Windows API command.
- Fix strtoint error. <--- File versions are retardedly large.
- Add LOG button somewhere.
- Detect same release dates
- Fix Apup running sweeper errors when running on test list
- Fix /auto doesn't auto
- Fix line 173 error. Can't download more then 2gb. [Done]
- Fix APUP 1.4.14 chokes big time when attempting to run a local script [Mostly Done]
- Fix GUI hides when it shouldn't [Done]
- Hide background information when in download mode
- Fix folder rename not working
- Maybe add a hide switch for things that are not for your computer\
- Show things already downloaded? <- might require more coding then the rest of the stuff.
- Figure out why DEP flags this program. <-- probably ssubtmr6.dll
- ADD list selection area in option.
- Fix error at line 142. (tries to delete temp folder twice) [Done]
- Fix sweeper not starting in middle. Oops.
- Maybe add an about button with help.
- Look into adding an ATM.
Edited by ViroMan, 28 June 2013 - 01:42 AM.