1. Dead link for "Learn more about the releases." in the Updater:
Should be the main page, perhaps:
The following page, accessible from the main page, is the one for me:
2. The table should resize when one resizes the main window. Of course, the buttons and the link must move too. I used to use Resize.ocx to do the job when there were many controls to worry about. Here there are only 4, so it's probably just as simple to write your own code to move them.
3. One should be able to hide uninteresting items in the table, such as everything that exists only for other languages. Alternatively, one should be able to sort on the language column.
4. One should be able to sort on any column. Sorting on Date would be especially useful.
5. What's with the perpetual "Calculating"? After an hour or two ( ), you'd think it would change to something else.
6. When Apup is done, there's no hint about what to do next. I assumed I should run AutoPatcher.
Minor Updater bugs
No replies to this topic
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users