Ok, I'm not sure if some of this thread has to do with my post #294 but I thought we understood that the issue was a bad .rti and the problem has since
been fixed - See This Thread! If you should by chance be referring to something else - sorry, I'm confused what exactly the issue is now.
I did want to followup and mention the script is now loading fine in notepad (no more jumbled text) but I have no idea what caused that strange behavior
before - the script did load just fine in Notepad++ without issue so I don't know what was wrong with notepad but it seems to have vanished.
I'm not sure exactly if you wanted an .md5 from an Unofficial release but I just ran APUP - no problems and the release is Official. This time there is no
log, answer file, or the RC files - the .md5 scans only the files from the script (including Mswinsck.ocx) - 550 files.